2 – HOUR MIRACLE MAKEOVER:
Need a property ready for pictures or an open house? The client still live at the resident? Inspired Redesign has a solution for you. Our 2-hour miracle makeover provides a complete re-design of the most appealing spaces in the home so that buyers will be more attracted to the home. Home staging works because it considers the wants and needs of buyers and taps into their emotions when searching for a home. Inspired Redesign Professional Home Stagers understand this and will decorate, edit and re-arrange the homeowners existing furnishings for maximum visual appeal. Staging always includes FREE Home Staging checklist so the home owner can keep the house looking good for showings.
Cost: Only $250.00
3 things to remember before purchasing the 2-Hour Miracle Makeover
- This service is two (2) hours of intense staging. We call it the Miricle Makeover because we strive to get at minimum the key focal areas re-staged within two hours. Key areas buyers look for when purchasing a home include living room, dining room, master bedroom, master bath, and kitchen. Stagers will work on other areas of the home once these key focal areas are addressed. If the home is extremely large or needs a professional organizer, Inspired Redesign stagers will provide recommendations for the seller to address.
- House should be clean prior to stagers arriving. Stagers are NOT house cleaners or professional organizers. We do offer these services if the homeowner needs cleaning or organizing prior to the 2-Hour Miracle Makeover. Stagers are there to make the house shine and stand out on the MLS by highlighting the best features of the home and making it appealing.
- Prepare to neutralize the home. Inspired Redesign stagers will edit and neutralize the home while moving personal photos, religious items, art, vases, small furniture, etc. from one room to another. Some items will need to be hidden away or moved to the garage or closets to create a more open appeal in the home. The homeowner should make space for stagers to move items out of sight.
- The home WILL sell faster! Fast is good! Here are some statistics from the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
- Realtors who work with buyers say most buyers are willing to offer more money for a staged home compared to one that is similar but not staged.
- 81% of buyers say home staging makes it easier to visualize the property as their future home.
- 45% of buyers say it will positively impact the value of the home if it is decorated to the buyer’s tastes.
- Among REALTORS® who typically represent the buyer, 49% report most buyers are affected by home staging.
To sell your home faster, it must stand out from the competition and create a strong first impression.
- A survey by Coldwell Banker Real Estate Corp. found that staged homes spend half the time on the market than non-staged homes.
- Inspired Redesign stagers are professionally trained and understand that home staging is all about showing your home in its best possible light.
- The National Association of Realtors (NAR) survey found that the longer homes stay on the market, the further their price drops.
- Once staged, homes spend an average of 73% less time on the market.
Make more $$ with home staging. To sell a home fast, it must be memorable.
- Buyers are willing to spend 1% to 5% more of the dollar value on a staged home than a non-staged home.
- A survey by Coldwell Banker Real Estate Corp. found that staged homes sell for more than 6% above the asking price.
Ready! Order your 2-Hour Miracle Makeover by Inspired Redesign